Popular Massage Chairs Effects
of Sugar on Your Body Page
Sugar is sweet but is it good
to eat? We believe that after reading the recent statistics
you may want to practice moderation on consumption of that
addictive property loved by many!
1. Sugar can suppress the
2. Sugar can upset the body's mineral balance.
3. Sugar can cause hyperactivity, anxiety, concentration difficulties,
and crankiness in children.
4. Sugar can cause drowsiness and decreased activity in children.
5. Sugar can adversely affect children's school grades.
6. Sugar can produce a significant rise in triglycerides.
7. Sugar contributes to a weakened defense against bacterial
8. Sugar can cause kidney damage.
9. Sugar can reduce helpful high density cholesterol (HDLs).
10. Sugar can promote an elevation of harmful cholesterol
11. Sugar may lead to chromium deficiency.
12. Sugar can cause copper deficiency.
13. Sugar interferes with absorption of calcium and magnesium.
14. Sugar may lead to cancer of the breast, ovaries, prostate,
15. Sugar can cause colon cancer, with an increased risk in
16. Sugar can be a risk factor in gall bladder cancer.
17. Sugar can increase fasting levels of blood glucose.
18. Sugar can weaken eyesight.
19. Sugar raises the level of a neurotransmitter called serotonin,
which can narrow blood vessels.
20. Sugar can cause hypoglycemia.
21. Sugar can produce an acidic stomach.
22. Sugar can raise adrenaline levels in children.
23. Sugar can increase the risk of coronary heart disease.
24. Sugar can speed the aging process, causing wrinkles and
25. Sugar can lead to alcoholism.
26. Sugar can promote tooth decay.
27. Sugar can contribute to weight gain and obesity.
28. High intake of sugar increases the risk of Crohn's disease
and ulcerative colitis.
29. Sugar can cause a raw, inflamed intestinal tract in persons
with gastric or duodenal ulcers.
30. Sugar can cause arthritis
31. Sugar can cause asthma.
32. Sugar can cause candida (yeast infection).
33. Sugar can lead to the formation of gallstones.
34. Sugar can lead to the formation of kidney stones.
35. Sugar can cause ischemic heart disease.
36. Sugar can cause appendicitis.
37. Sugar can exacerbate the symptoms of multiple sclerosis.
38. Sugar can indirectly cause hemorrhoids.
39. Sugar can cause varicose veins.
40. Sugar can elevate glucose and insulin responses in oral
41. Sugar can lead to periodontal disease.
42. Sugar can contribute to osteoporosis.
43. Sugar contributes to saliva acidity.
44. Sugar can cause a decrease in insulin sensitivity.
45. Sugar leads to decreased glucose tolerance.
46. Sugar can decrease growth hormone.
47. Sugar can increase total cholesterol.
48. Sugar can increase systolic blood pressure.
49. Sugar can change the structure of protein causing interference
with protein absorption.
50. Sugar causes food allergies.
51. Sugar can contribute to diabetes.
52. Sugar can cause toxemia during pregnancy.
53. Sugar can contribute to eczema in children.
54. Sugar can cause cardiovascular disease.
55. Sugar can impair the structure of DNA.
56. Sugar can cause cataracts.
57. Sugar can cause emphysema.
58. Sugar can cause atherosclerosis.
59. Sugar can cause free radical formation in the bloodstream.
60. Sugar lowers the enzymes' ability to function.
61. Sugar can cause loss of tissue elasticity and function.
62. Sugar can cause liver cells to divide, increasing the
size of the liver.
63. Sugar can increase the amount of fat in the liver.
64. Sugar can increase kidney size and produce pathological
changes in the kidney.
65. Sugar can over stress the pancreas, causing damage.
66. Sugar can increase the body's fluid retention.
67. Sugar can cause constipation.
68. Sugar can cause myopia (nearsightedness).
69. Sugar can compromise the lining of the capillaries.
70. Sugar can cause hypertension.
71. Sugar can cause headaches, including migraines.
72. Sugar can cause an increase in delta, alpha and theta
brain waves, which can alter the mind's ability to think clearly.
73. Sugar can cause depression.
74. Sugar can increase insulin responses in those consuming
high-sugar diets compared to low sugar diets.
75. Sugar increases bacterial fermentation in the colon.
76. Sugar can cause hormonal imbalance.
77. Sugar can increase blood platelet adhesives, which increases
risk of blood clots.
78. Sugar increases the risk of Alzheimer Disease.
Sugar Cane Fields of Hawaii
To cure a health problem means
mending a particular part of the body, or getting rid of a
specific disease or condition. This
occurs by taking prescribed medication or undergoing surgery.
Holistic health means addressing the whole person on all levels
- looking at lifestyle, family, work and diet to find the
cause of the problem in order to
bring about a complete recovery where possible and to prevent
a further recurrence.
Our bodies reflect what is going on in our lives. Every ache,
pain and even accident is a symptom
indicating areas of our lives where we need to pay attention
and even possibly to make changes.
By listening to what the body
is trying to tell us we can heal the cause and subsequently,
the effect of the problem.
Our bodies are like the black box on an airplane, that records
every emotional experience. When the body/mind is out of balance,
it is reflected in the immune system and we become susceptible
to illness, however, the moment
we start to understand this process and work with it, the
healing begins. Click here
for additional information on many modalities used to obtain
The human body, at peace with
itself, is more precious then the rarest gem. Cherish your
body, it is yours this one time only. The human form is won
with great difficulty, it is easy to lose. All worldly things
are brief, like lightning in the sky; This life you must know
as the tiny splash of a raindrop; A thing of beauty that disappears
even as it comes into being. Therefore set your goal, make
use of every day and night to achieve it. ~ Tsong Khapa ~
Popular Massage Chairs. All rights reserved.